Heavy-Duty Aluminum Flagpole Ball
Industry Exclusive, Patented Ball Construction
The Flagpole Ball is the most commonly used flagpole ornament for both commercial and residential uses. Sitting atop the flag and pole arrangement, it is considered the finishing touch for today’s aluminum flagpole.
We offer flag pole ball ornaments in a variety of finishes and design options, allowing for a unique flagpole design. Flag pole ball finials are offered in diameters ranging from 3″ to 24″, with the recommended ball diameter matching the butt diameter of the flagpole. Standard thread sizes are 1/2″-13NC, 5/8″-11NC, and 3/4″-10NC.
Concord American Flagpole’s Patented Ball is designed and manufactured to provide unmatched reliability. Natural pole vibration often causes premature flagpole ball failures, leading to high labor costs associated with replacement. Concord American Flagpole’s patented design addresses the many issues seen in the standard ball construction offered by ALL others in the industry.
• A thick-wall, aluminum tube is incorporated as an inner spacer. Strengthens the assembly while assuring proper compression of the two spheres.
• Thick spherical halves are spun with an extra wide lip at the joint. Significantly limits the upper half sphere’s ability to slide down over the bottom half.
• A stainless steel bolt and high strength adhesive compound secure the spacer rod at the ball tip. Eliminates the potential failures seen with
rivet or internal mounted nuts.
• A plated steel jamb nut is provided to secure the Ball to the truck assembly. Secure, permanent attachment to the flagpole truck.
• 4" to 8" Balls have ball stems machined from 3/4" diameter 6063 Aluminum and secured with a stainless steel threaded rod and high strength
adhesive compound. Superior strength and protection against the rigors of pole vibration.
• 10" to 12" Balls are constructed with a 5/8" solid stainless steel threaded rod. Provides maximum strength for larger ball applications.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product. Seems to be heavy duty and made well. Only time will tell how it will stand up to New England weather though.
Absolutely one great deal
Very high quality for the price excellent