Why Fiberglass Flagpoles Have the Advantage Over Metal Poles
- Our fiberglass flagpoles will not pit or corrode.
- The high-quality gelcoat finish insures the brilliant white surface will not dull over time and exposure to sun, wind and rain.
- The finish won't stain or discolor.
- The internal halyard system comes with a head that rotates 360 degrees, insuring that your flag will not get wrapped around its pole in variable winds.
- The internal halyard system is amazingly simple to operate.
- The internal halyard protects your flagpole and your flag from vandalism.
- And the internal halyard system eliminates the clanging and thunking of hardware slapping against the flagpole in the wind.
- Fiberglass flagpoles will not attract lightning or conduct electricity.
- Fiberglass flagpoles are light in weight, making installation easier.
20-Year Limited Warranty on All Fiberglass Flagpoles